2. INFORMATION COLLECTED
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
Our servers automatically recognize visitors’ domain names and IP addresses (the number assigned to computers on the Internet). No personal information about you is revealed in this process. The Site may also gather anonymous “traffic data” that does not personally identify you, but that may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving the services we offer.
3. PURPOSES OF USE OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Lazer Helmets uses information other than the Personal Information you provide for the purpose of fulfillment of your requests and improvement of www.lazerhelmets.com and materials contained thereon and for any other purposes which we deem reasonable and necessary. Lazer Helmets may, from time to time, produce reports for advertisers, sponsors, Group Companies and vendors containing anonymous, aggregate information about our users and customers, such as demographic, age and online usage information. This information allows Lazer Helmets to provide content and offers that are most relevant to our users to work more closely with advertisers. We do not include any Personal Information of our users in these reports.
4. SHARING OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
Lazer Helmets may share your Personal Information as follows:
(1) JOINT USERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
(2) SHARED PERSONAL DATA
Your name, address, telephone number, gender, date of birth, occupation and e-mail address.
(3) PURPOSES OF USE OF SHARED INFORMATION
Personal information is shared to enable joint users to supply specific information requested by customers, undertake surveys or competitions, etc., manage orders for products and services, display or send custom, personalized content to our users and send newsletters, mail, e-mails, features, promotional material, surveys and other updates, information or offers to our users.
(4) MANAGER OF SHARED PERSONAL INFORMATION
Sharing of Information Not Containing Personal Information
We shares anonymous, aggregate demographic information, and anonymous information obtained from cookies and similar technologies, with each of our distributors, our sponsors, promotional and business partners, and participating vendors. No Personal Information, such as credit card information, is disclosed to any of these third parties in sharing such anonymous information.
5. PERSONAL DATA REQUEST
1. The individual customer that is identifiable by the personal information (the “Owner”) may request Lazer Helmets for the notification of the purpose of use of Retained Personal Data as defined in the Belgian Personal Information Protection Law (the “Personal Data”) of the Owner, disclosure of such Personal Data in Lazer Helmets’ possession, correction, addition to or deletion of the content of such Personal Data, cessation of use or deletion of such Personal Data or cessation of supply of such Personal Data to a third party (such request being referred to herein collectively as “Personal Data Request”).
2. The Owner is requested to submit a Personal Data Request by using the method prescribed on the respective page of the Site on which the Owner recorded the subject personal information or by submitting a written application form prescribed by Lazer Helmets. The prescribed processing fee will be charged if we are requested to deliver a hard copy of our response to the Owner.
3. In the event of a Personal Data Request, Lazer Helmets will confirm the identity of the applicant and/or the authority if he/she is an agent by one of the following means:
1. (i) Confirmation of the Owner’s Personal Information in our possession such as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.
2. (ii) Documentary evidence such as driver’s license, passport, basic resident register card, health insurance certificate, certificate of registered seal, etc.
3. (iii) Confirmation by personal phone call, etc. to the Owner.
4. (iv) In the event of an application by the Owner’s agent confirmation of the power of attorney from the Owner. (The agent’s authority will be confirmed by conformance of the seal on the power of attorney with the certificate of registered seal or by personal phone call, etc. to the Owner)
5. (v) Another method of confirmation that Lazer Helmets deems appropriate.
4. If the applicant’s identity is confirmed pursuant to paragraph (3) above, we will reply in writing or such other means as the Owner and we consider reasonable and respond in the following manner:
1. (i) In the event that the Personal Data Request is for disclosure of Personal Data or notification of purpose of use of Personal Data, we will make disclosure or notification within a reasonable timeframe and to a reasonable extent.
2. (ii) In the event that the Personal Data Request is for correction of, addition to or deletion of Personal Data for the reason that the content of the Personal Data is incorrect, we will correct, add to or delete the incorrect Personal Data within a reasonable timeframe and to a reasonable extent.
3. (iii) In the event that the Personal Data Request is for cessation of use or deletion of Personal Data, or cessation of disclosure of Personal Data to a third party, we will cease use, delete or cease disclosure to a third party within a reasonable timeframe and to a reasonable extent. Please note that if we partly or fully cease use of or delete the Personal Data, or cease disclosure of the Personal Data to a third party, we may be unable to provide services that meet the Owner’s requirements.
5. (5) We may be unable to respond to a Personal Data Request if:
1. (i) We are unable to confirm the applicant’s identity or authority pursuant to paragraph (3) above;
2. (ii) The applicant does not follow the procedures described above;
3. (iii) The information, in relation to which the Personal Data Request is made, does not fall within the definition of Personal Data;
4. (iv) Fulfillment of the request threatens to cause damage or injury to the life, body, assets or other rights or interests of the Owner or a third party;
5. (v) Fulfillment of the request threatens to cause material impediment to our business operation;
6. (vi) Fulfillment of the request constitutes a violation of laws and regulations.
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, the site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
7. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Although we have implemented systems and procedures to secure the data maintained by us, security during Internet transmissions can never be assured. Lazer Helmets employees are made aware of our privacy practices through periodic communications and training. Our policy is to limit access to Personal Information to those Lazer Helmets or agents with a specific need to access or retrieve the information. We store data on multiple service systems, in controlled environments. To maintain security, we conduct internal reviews of our security measures on a regular basis. Please note, however, that any Personal Information you post in chat rooms or message boards is available to anyone.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password that enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
8. TRANSFER OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
9. THIRD PARTY ADVERTISING
Mediavine Programmatic Advertising (Ver 1.1)
The Website works with Mediavine to manage third-party interest-based advertising appearing on the Website. Mediavine serves content and advertisements when you visit the Website, which may use first and third-party cookies. A cookie is a small text file which is sent to your computer or mobile device (referred to in this policy as a “device”) by the web server so that a website can remember some information about your browsing activity on the Website.
First party cookies are created by the website that you are visiting. A third-party cookie is frequently used in behavioral advertising and analytics and is created by a domain other than the website you are visiting. Third-party cookies, tags, pixels, beacons and other similar technologies (collectively, “Tags”) may be placed on the Website to monitor interaction with advertising content and to target and optimize advertising. Each internet browser has functionality so that you can block both first and third-party cookies and clear your browser’s cache. The “help” feature of the menu bar on most browsers will tell you how to stop accepting new cookies, how to receive notification of new cookies, how to disable existing cookies and how to clear your browser’s cache. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, you can consult the information at All About Cookies.
Without cookies you may not be able to take full advantage of the Website content and features. Please note that rejecting cookies does not mean that you will no longer see ads when you visit our Site. In the event you opt-out, you will still see non-personalized advertisements on the Website.
The Website collects the following data using a cookie when serving personalized ads:
- IP Address
- Operating System type
- Operating System version
- Device Type
- Language of the website
- Web browser type
- Email (in hashed form)
Mediavine Partners (companies listed below with whom Mediavine shares data) may also use this data to link to other end user information the partner has independently collected to deliver targeted advertisements. Mediavine Partners may also separately collect data about end users from other sources, such as advertising IDs or pixels, and link that data to data collected from Mediavine publishers in order to provide interest-based advertising across your online experience, including devices, browsers and apps. This data includes usage data, cookie information, device information, information about interactions between users and advertisements and websites, geolocation data, traffic data, and information about a visitor’s referral source to a particular website. Mediavine Partners may also create unique IDs to create audience segments, which are used to provide targeted advertising.
If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices to opt-in or opt-out of this data collection, please visit National Advertising Initiative opt out page. You may also visit Digital Advertising Alliance website and Network Advertising Initiative website to learn more information about interest-based advertising. You may download the AppChoices app at Digital Advertising Alliance’s AppChoices app to opt out in connection with mobile apps, or use the platform controls on your mobile device to opt out.
For specific information about Mediavine Partners, the data each collects and their data collection and privacy policies, please visit Mediavine Partners.
Contact Information for Questions or Complaints
Please refer to the contact information of Lazer Helmets and the respective Group Companies posted on www.lazerhelmets.com