Daniel Barker was introduced to racing in 2006 when he experienced his first track day on his Suzuki sv650. With more than 15 years of experience on his track. Daniel is known as for his high-energy riding, drifting, precision stoppies and technical riding ability on virtually any motorcycle.
Contact: [email protected]
Daniel Barker’s Experience:
- Remote Managing Editor at Lazer Helmets (2017 – Present)
- Racing Technician at MotoGP World Championship (2014 – Present)
- Service Manager at Triumph Motorcycles (2010 – 2014)
- Certified Motorcycle Mechanic at Harley-Davidson Motor Company (2006 – 2010)
- Motorcycle Technology Program at Universal Technical Institute (2004 – 2005)